1. General statements
The Protection of your privacy and personal data is at the heart of our concerns.
The purpose of this personal data Charter is to explain to you:
- The personal data we collect,
- Why we do it,
- The way we use them,
- And your rights in that regard.
2. Who are we?
The terms "Zü design," we "," our "and" our "refer to the company Zü design as responsible for the processing of your personal data.
You can find our contact information in the ' Contacts ' section.
3. What are the personal data we collect and how are they collected?
We would first of all like to tell you that we are committed to collecting only data strictly necessary for the realization of the services we offer you.
We can collect personal data directly from you (for example when you buy one of our products, when you sign up for the Newsletter) or indirectly (for example from your electronic devices that Interact with our website).
3.1 The personal data you send us directly
You may be required to provide us with your personal data when:
- You create an online account
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- You buy our products on our website
- You are participating in one of our events.
The information collected by us may be as follows:
- Your identity (including civility, your first name, surname);
- Your contact information (including your mailing address, e-mail, telephone numbers);
- The information necessary for the delivery or porting of a product ordered;
- Your encrypted username and password used to identify you on our site,
- Billing data, payment ticket.
We do not collect your payment data such as your credit card number. These are handled directly by our banking partner.
In fact, upon payment of the ordered item, you are automatically redirected to the secure online payment site of Systempay or Paypal.
3.2 The data we collect on the occasion of our business relationship
As part of our business relationship, we collect the following information:
- The history of our trade relations,
- Your participation in events that we could organize,
- The requests you made to our after-sales service or the incidents you may have reported to them,
- Information about the purchases of products you have made,
- Any other information you wish to bring to our knowledge.
As such, we recommend that you provide only the data requested or necessary for your request, with the exception of sensitive data relating to race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, and Data on health, sex life or sexual orientation.
3.3. The data we collect automatically
We can collect data when you use our site, including your IP address or other navigation data (the browser, operating system, model of the device you are using), through cookies or technologies Similar placed on your device.
Some cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our site and others are used for analysis purposes that help us to provide you with more personalized services and a better digital experience.
Data collected by standard Internet technologies
We are also likely to use standard Internet technologies, such as scripts, pixels, and redirects.
The purpose of these technologies is to improve your experience on our site, including to provide you with personalized content according to your interests.
These technologies give us access in particular to the following information:
- Information on your use of our site
- Information about the presence of cookies on your terminal, the time and date of consultation of a page, and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed;
These technologies allow third-party service providers to collect certain information such as your browser type, and the Web page that has redirected you to our Internet sites.
These third party service providers process the information they collect for the purpose of auditing, researching, and reporting information on our site.
We do not share your identification data with these third parties as part of their use of these technologies.
3.4 Data relating to minors
We remind you that we do not enter into commercial relations with people under the age of 18.
We do not collect personal data from these people.
We therefore ask you not to provide us with personal data from people under the age of 18.
3.5. Data relating to a third party
We may be required to collect data about you from third parties, including a spouse who contacts us on your behalf or that of your friends who provide us with your contact information.
4. What is the purpose of collecting your personal data?
We use your personal data only for the purpose of:
- Provide you with the products or services you have requested
- Perform checks to identify yourself and verify your identity
- Provide you with an after-sales service
- Answer your questions, requests and suggestions
- Manage events you have registered and/or participated in
- Monitor and improve our site
- Perform statistical analysis
- Improve our products and services
- Provide information to regulatory bodies when required by law
With your express prior consent, you can receive information about offers, products or events from us.
We rely on your consent to process the personal data that you provide to us for this purpose.
Therefore, if you no longer wish to receive such information, you may withdraw your consent by following the unsubscribe procedure specified at the end of the newsletter.
6. How long do we retain your personal data?
Your personal data are processed during the period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, in order to comply with the legal and regulatory obligations and for the duration of any period necessary for the establishment , exercising or defending legal rights.
- For our prospects (potential customers): Your data is kept for three years from your last action, then deleted or archived in order to comply with the legal requirements of conservation;
- For our customers: Your data is kept for the duration of our business relationship and up to ten years, then deleted or archived in order to comply with the legal requirements of conservation;
- For cookies used on the site: they are stored up to 13 months from the time they were installed on your device.
7. Who is likely to have access to your personal data?
7.1. Access to personal data
Zü Design staff and staff need access to some of your personal data for the purpose of carrying out the missions assigned to them.
Access to your data is based on individual and limited access permissions.
Personnel who can access personal data are subject to a confidentiality obligation (through a nominal commitment and personal confidentiality).
7.2. Data Transmission
are likely to have access to some of your data:
They provide benefits on our behalf, including:
- Online payment Services, securing and combating fraud,
- Delivery Services,
- Developers and IT support,
- Web Host,
- Newsletter Delivery Service
- Accounting Service,
The access of our subcontractors to your data is done on the basis of signed contracts which mention their obligations to protect the security and the confidentiality of the data.
These providers undertake to respect the confidentiality and are not allowed to use your personal data for any other purpose.
We also require them to apply appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
Social networking platforms
The use of social networks to interact with our site is indeed likely to lead to data exchanges between Zü Design and these social networks as mentioned above.
We therefore invite you to consult the personal data management policies of the various social networks in order to be aware of the collections and treatments they carry out on your data.
The police authorities, judicial or administrative authorities
When we have a legal obligation to do so or to guarantee the rights, property and safety of Zü Design.
8. Are your data transferred outside the European Union?
We keep your personal data in the European Union.
However, it is possible that the data we collect are transferred to subcontractors or partners located in other countries, some of which may have legislation on the protection of personal data less protective than The one in force in the country where you live.
9. How do we protect your personal data?
As a treatment manager, we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with applicable legal provisions to protect your personal data from tampering, accidental loss or Illicit use, disclosure or unauthorized access.
All your personal data is strictly confidential.
Zü Design has put in place security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access and use.
We follow appropriate security procedures in the retention and disclosure of your personal data in order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties and to prevent accidental loss of your data.
We limit access to your personal data to people who really need access to it for business reasons.
People who access your data are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also require people to whom we transmit your personal data that they respect the above.
10. What are your rights to your personal data?
You may at any time request access, rectification, deletion or restriction of the removal and portability of your personal data.
- Your rights are as follows:
- Your right of access: the right to receive a copy of your personal data.
- Your right to rectify: the right to ask us to rectify any errors in your data or to complete them.
- Your right to oblivion: the right to ask us to delete your personal data in certain situations.
- Your right to limitation of treatment: the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances, for example if you dispute the accuracy of the data.
- Your right to data portability: the right to receive personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable and/or to transmit this data to a third party, in certain situations.
- Your right to object to the processing of your personal data when the treatment is based on the legitimate interest for reasons relating to your particular situation, but also the right to oppose the treatment at any time when the Data are processed for prospecting purposes.
You also have the right to file a complaint with your local data protection authority in the event of an alleged violation of the data protection rules applicable to you.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at Contact@zu-boutique.com.
Please note that if you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, you will be asked to let us know which right you wish to exercise and to provide us with certain information (copy of an identity card, passport or other identity document Legally recognized) for identification purposes to process your application and protect you from fraudulent requests from third parties.
When you visit our site, we collect information about your connection and your browsing.
Different technologies can be implemented to collect this data.
-Data collected through cookies
A cookie is a text file that is deposited when you browse a site, application, or advertisement online and stored in a specific space on your computer's hard drive.
Cookies are managed by your Internet browser.
Two types of cookies are present on our website:
- The cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site. These cookies allow you to use the main features of the site such as storing your product selection in your shopping cart. These cookies make browsing easier and are necessary for online shopping.
- Statistical analysis cookies.
They collect information on the navigation made on our site, thus allowing us to improve your user experience and to adapt the services to your preferences.
We do not use advertising cookies to offer you services that may be of interest to you on other Internet sites.
All the information collected is anonymous, a cookie does not personally identify you.
You can find more information about cookies on the following sites:
You can choose the type of cookies you want to leave active while browsing.
Thus, a banner is displayed as soon as you arrive on any page of the site, and which can not disappear until you have performed an action among the choices proposed to know:
- Accept the use of all cookies on the site,
- Accept only the use of the cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the site,
- Refuse the use of all cookies: In this case you may not be able to use certain features of the site such as the connection to your account and the order of products.
The cookies deposited by Zü Design, subject to your choice, give us access, in particular, to the following information:
- Identifiers of the equipment you are using (e.g. IP address of your computer),
- Type of operating system used by your terminal (Microsoft, Apple Os, Linux...),
- Type and version of the navigation software used by your terminal (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.),
- Dates and times of connection to our services,
- Address of the Internet page of provenance ("referrer"),
- Browsing data on our services, content viewed.
You can easily disable and/or erase your computer's cookies by managing your browser settings.
We recommend that you do not disable the cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site as this would prevent you from ordering online and benefiting from the services of the site.
In order to manage the cookies as close to your expectations, we invite you to set up your browser taking into account the purpose of the cookies.
Below are the instructions on how to manage and disable cookies, depending on the browsers:
- Click on the Tools button and then on Internet Options.
- Click Privacy, click Advanced.
- In the Cookies window, select your preferences.
- Click the Menu button, then settings.
- Click the Show advanced Settings link.
- In the Privacy section, click the Content Settings button.
- Then in the Cookies section, select your preferences.
- Click the Menu button and select Options/Preferences.
- Select Privacy.
- In the History box, for the Retention rules option, select Use custom settings for history.
- Check or uncheck the Accept Cookies checkbox, and then select your preferences.
- Click on the Safari menu and then on Preferences.
- Click the Security tab.
- In the Block Cookies section, select your preferences.